A Type B medicated feed, this dewormer is an easy one-day treatment with the active ingredient in Safe-Guard® (fenbendazole) 1.0% strength. It is ideal for hard-to-paste horses, weanlings and yearlings on feed.
For the control of large strongyles (Strongylus edentatus, S. equinus, S. vulgaris, Triodontophorus spp.), small strongyles (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp.), pinworms (Oxyuris equi), and ascarids (Parascaris equorum).
Safe-Guard is property of Intervet International B.V. or affiliated companies or licensors and are protected by copyrights, trademark and other intellectual property laws. ©2010 Intervet International B.V. All rights reserved. • intervetusa.com • 800.521.5767
- Apple flavored
- Easy to feed pellet form
- Simple one-day treatment
- Each bag treats up to 2,000 lbs. of body weight
Enclosed scoop measures 0.25 pound (4 oz).
- For the control of large strongyles, small strongyles and pinworms, the recommended dose is 5 mg fenbendazole per kg body weight (2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound) in a ONE (1) DAY treatment.
- Example: a 1,000-lb horse should receive 0.50 pound (8 oz) of Horse to Foal 2X in a ONE (1) DAY treatment.
- For the control of ascarids, the recommended dose is 10 mg fenbendazole per kg body weight (4.54 mg fenbendazole per pound) in a ONE (1) DAY treatment.
- Example: a 1,000-lb horse should receive 1.0 pound (16 oz) of Horse to Foal 2X in a ONE (1) DAY treatment.
- All horses must be eating normally to ensure that each animal consumes an adequate amount of medicated feed. Regular deworming at intervals of 6 to 8 weeks may be required due to the possibility of reinfection. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Horse to Foal 2X||7-45801-10470-9||1 lb.||12||–|